Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Other Side:Leeward Side

Its the end of one phase of life..and I am all set to step forward to the next..The next one seems fascinating..every new thing seems to be adventurous and ...NEW :)

Actually I was also deeply fed up of this part of my life..so am more happy because this is gonna end not because next one's creeping slowly and slowly into my life..

During the last few days I came to know a lot more things about a lot more people..not good..infact the other not too good side of the people..Everyone here, I found is so mean and they show temper for God knows what..

They have such a bad attitude even when they don't have anything extra-ordinary than any other human being, atleast till now I have not found anything better..If they would really have had some god gifted talent then they would have simply ruled our lives..

I know it now why we say..God has imparted right typa quality to the right kinda people..

No comments:

Post a Comment