Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My First Online Diary

Yes Yes..


You read it right..this is my first online diary..


Hmm..I am finding a way out to start the blog..because..this is the first time I am actually writing a blog..


Well..I am an ordinary person..like millions & millions of other people out there..but with extra ordinary ideas..sometimes I get them..I don't even know how..ideas just click to my mind..


I was very fond of reading, right from the beginning..but now..after plenty of reading..I wanted to write something..some stories..or something..I didn't exactly know..so I just started with the poems..then I thought of writing a story..but eventually I didn't get enough time for it..


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Actually..this blog is like a diary for me where I could list out my daily events..so that ..I could get a place to knit out everything thats going around the corners of my mind..


This is the first day..So I think this is enough for today..


I will revert back to this writing stuff tomorrow..

2 comments:

Braja said...

Hello Mukta,
Just thought I would look at the first entry in your blog. It is really amazing that you been blogging for more than 4 years now. How about a blog post about your blogging journey? I think that would be an interesting read.

Unknown said...

Hi Mukta,
Started reading your blogs in reverse order… i.e. from newest to oldest. All are very good. You are keen observer. Your blogs are simple, effective and make impact.
Keep on writing… It’s good for you as a writer as well as we readers.
Regards.
-Shashi

Post a Comment