Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Dreams

My dreams were just a step away
Now shattered n scattered on my way
Sometimes am tempted to join them hard
Gathering all the pieces fallen apart
But it's too late now to move that way
The only choice I have is to step away
Oh GOD ! can't you show me just one path
I don't even know how to make a new start
Lost in the woods of depression
Need only somehow its suppression
Thy Lord show me the road
I'll put all my strength to move forth
It may be a bit difficult to forget the pain
But nothing in the world is impossible to drain
Probably I have lost the mark to begin
It's not too late for the stretch to regain
One who tries his heart out
It's only he who stands out
May this attempt of mine not fail
May the success follow my foot's trail..

4 comments:

Onlyayans said...

Feels like, castaway exploring the way..
Last sentence was ultimate!

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic. The last sentence is beautiful.

Greater success and happiness will accompany you throughout your journey.

Anonymous said...

Nice and inspiring. Very good.

Rashmi Singh said...

Boss I can relate myself with each word of it !!!!

Post a Comment