Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Deserted and Isolated Hours..!!

I sometimes wonder, am I the only person who often feels a weird loneliness among a crowd of 100s or say 1000s of people or there are many others among the crowd who feel the same..?

What is this strange envelope of emptiness that surrounds you so deep, that you find yourself lost in a world of irresistible and tempting silence, at times a soothing blackhole of darkness, that actually steals a few moments of relaxation from this fast pace of life, with which I often try to coordinate my footsteps..!!

While diving into the ocean of my dreams and fantasy, I may be alone but not sad..silent but not dumb..unveilling the secrets of this mysterious yet fascinating world, every now and then..!!

I just hope that I will find the master key to the locks of this strange magical cobweb very soon..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment