Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sometimes I Don't Know What To Do..!!

One situation that I often come across, that makes me rethink over the statement "Sometimes I Don't Know What To Do" is times when I meet new people..

I find it difficult to start the conversation with and talk to them.It's not because I don't like mingling with new people..I do ..the only thing that obstructs me from saying anything and talking to them is that I am not aware of what the person in front of me would think of anything that I say..not in the sense that it will leave a bad impression..It's only that I don't want to hurt people even by chance..I don't want to say something, towards which, the person sitting in front of me has a different perception and then he/she may not like the statement that I have made or it may hurt the sentiments of some people..because each of us has a different way of reacting to different situations..

This is one reason that often confronts me from saying something during the first few meetings with anybody..

No comments:

Post a Comment