Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

May be I am Arrogant..!!

You may feel I am arrogant but if you think that... I can't help it, that's your thinking about me and I am literally not bothered about it. You may think just anything about me, like it matters to me. I am writing this post based on some of my personal experiences..

I always feel it's nice to help people and it really really really feels great when somebody appreciates you for all the good things you have done to them, in case they do :) . I personally tell everything I notice about someone, may it be good or bad, you may like it or you may not like it, in one or the other conversations with the person. It's just that I have things sorted out almost from the very first day. I don't want to create any kind of false impressions about me in front of anyone, false just does not mean bad here, neither more good than I can be to someone nor more worse than what I am. I just be what I would at least be to that person for the rest of my life until you force me to change for bad ;) . And you need not be that nice to me in return, it's just that don't try to act too smart and mean to me, because I could me much more worse than that to you, if I felt the need to..

I am too much into observing people and trying to find out why the person behaved in that particular way, given a particular situation, but that does not mean that I am GOD, I may also freak out at times, in fact most of the times, if you test my patience to the last possible extent. I like to cherish all the good, innocent people around who do not fake out anything, even if you are bad or have done something wrong, but you feel guilty about it, I would be the first one to help you out of the situation, but then don't expect me to nod my head and say you did what exactly you were supposed to. I will say right on your face even in front of 10 or more odd people if you try to act over smart or cover up your mistake without taking a learning out of it.

I am not always right, am wrong a lot many times, but I feel so guilty deep within me when I do something wrong once I realize my fault. At that moment, you may say just anything to me, and I will listen to it and will not utter even a word to give a justification because I already know that I am wrong..

That's how I am..rude, arrogant or whatever..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see someone who is comfortable being who they are! Very rare among people!

Keep it up!

Mukta Dhanuka said...

Thanks ..!! :)

Post a Comment