Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MOOC : Opportunity Anaylsis (Philosophical)

There is no limit to what and in how much quantity one may learn. It’s that spark of curiosity to know more within you, which lights up a lamp, a lamp which can withstand anything, anything really means just anything, let come amidst whatever it may be, does need only a strong determination, enthusiasm and passion to keep marching forward. I don’t know how do you get that and at what point of time you get that thirst, that desire; to explore more, know more, learn more, experiment more, to win more and nevertheless, to fail more.

During the past few months, I have been doing a lot of things, trying to put a lot of things in place, to make much more effective use of the limited time I have and to never stop learning. I keep trying to discover varied, thrilling, different, exciting and challenging opportunities. Challenge is the fuel that keeps me going. The day I have no challenge, I feel lost and I feel low and I feel this life is meaningless. Juggling through different things, riding across the oceans of difficulties, navigating through the maze of failures with a single tunnel which leads us to the sparkling, tinkling light of success, oh that sounds so so so very interesting.






This expedition of mine compelled me to discover the massive open online courses, the courses at Venture lab and Coursera platform. These courses have a beauty of their own.  They give you a chance to connect and collaborate with people in a very different part of the world, they bring along a very different perspective and a different style of working. This is where you realize(yet again) there is so much talent out there, talent is just oozing out of all the corners of the world (though the world is not flat :-) ). I am amazed and thrilled at the same time and look forward to working, learning and collaborating with so many great and wonderful people, for whom I fell short of words to describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment