Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Story of the Lost Mobile Charger

Yes, it’s nothing less than a story, in fact a quick 3 day saga I would say. I am usually very organized about the way I keep my stuff and where I keep it, so that I get it in time at the need of hour. Life has been too busy since last few weeks with small health hick-ups here and there. Anyways, that’s not really a part of the story, I am just trying to get you a brief background and a short narrative of the pace in general.

I usually don’t lose stuff, lose as in, something which belongs to me and I forget it here & there so that I cannot recollect where have I kept that or what did I do with that or whatever. Three days back, I was at home and I was digging in my laptop bag, I did that more than 2-3 times, checked everywhere in the room. But I had no clue of what did I do with my mobile charger. I have been searching it for last 3 days like anything, searched for number of times again in my laptop bag (for that’s the place where I always keep the charger anyways) like 3-4 times a day, just with the hope that may be I missed some corner of it even though when I have a fixed compartment for it in there L and I searched for it at every possible other place.





I was so not willing to accept that I lost it, but I actually had prepared myself to buy a new charger by ordering online with a thought in some corner of my mind ‘May be I kept it..ah..there…XYZ place, I should go and check once more.’

And guess what! While trying to search for it in office today, at my desk and in the drawer, I thought I should look for other places around my desk. ‘bingo! There it is’ was all I could murmur, just a minutes ago, I finally did spot it under my table, entangled with other cables. I am really curious to know, how did I manage to make it reach there? Don’t know, I guess maybe I left it in office at my desk 4 days ago and somehow it made its way down there.

Never mind, I am happy that I got it back J



1 comment:

Skipper said...

wo sab to thik hai ladki.. but naya phone lele na charger sath me hi aa jayenga.. ;)

Post a Comment