Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

You didn't Go for a Walk Today?

I went out to buy some stuff a few minutes ago. While coming back, I was thinking about something, gazing around the vicinity as I was passing by. Suddenly, I heard this, when I was still submerged in my thoughts "You didn't Go for a Walk Today?". Seemed as if the sentence was directed to me. Suddenly, I came out of my thoughts to that moment, to spot that person out, who just said that.

I turned around to find out a cute little girl. She repeated her statement "You didn't Go for a Walk Today?". I looked at her to reconfirm if it was directed to me. Yes, it was.



I liked her sweet gesture but was a little surprised, but simply replied "I did". Then she added "I see you going for a walk across this road everyday. I did not see you this morning. You did not go for a walk today? ". Then we shared a small talk for about a few minutes, before she bid goodbye and took off riding her bicycle back, straight to her home :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment