Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Black Magic or No Magic..I always wonder..!!

I have had conversations with so many people around. Many of them claim to have experience of traces of magic- white or black, I really don't know..

One of the good things about this topic is once you kick start it, every one will have some or the other story to share with, that may scare you, fantasize you, amuse you or sometimes even make you think, "is it really possible? " 

Even I have one personal experience, God only knows if it was a prank or ..??

As far as I remember, the incident happened somewhere a day or two before the University Examination, when I was in college- III semester.. I was a hostler and had a roommate too.The room was designed so that every part of the room was visible from every other part. I had this weird habit of getting up early in the morning at around 4 am and study. The place was situated in western part of India where sun rises only after  6 am in winters. 

As usual it was 4 am and my alarm rang. I stopped the alarm, was only half awake and was trying a lot to convince myself to come in full senses, get up and study. To switch on the lights while lying down, I just had to make a little effort as the switch board was almost reachable from the bed. As soon as this thought of switching on lights clicked my mind and I made a move towards it, I noticed something at the doorstep. Lots of water right from the doorstep towards the bed. I thought may be I am still half asleep that's why I saw something like this. Because to rain in this part of the country, that too in winters was almost like something that happens only in dreams. I rubbed my eyes to get a clear view of what I had noticed a few seconds back.

I was a lil surprised, don't know for what reason, I made my roommate to wake up too. She woke up and even she gave a surprised look. I asked her if it rained last night,(she usually used to study till 1 or 2 am ). She said "No", and this  "No" hit our head quiet hard. We thought it was somebody's prank to throw water at our doorstep. But before we could come to a conclusion my roommate noticed something which I had not noticed so far.

She told me that something is floating on the top of water. Even I noticed that, after she had mentioned. I switched on the light to discover there was red colored water all over the floor and egg white like thing was floating on the top of it. We were surprised, shocked and angry too. First time in life I had seen something like that. When we went towards the gate, we could see many more things like oil, sesame seeds and so on.  We felt really disgusting and were more worried about getting it all cleaned that too a few days before the examination. Huh..pretty painful...the thought only was..

My roommate asked me not to, but I managed to open the door, after our long discussion to figure out what it could be, we did not even notice that it was almost 6:00 am by that time. After I opened the door, I saw some yuk things lying outside the door. It was some newspaper, rotten papaya, oil, some red colored water sprinkled over and dried by that time. That was too much for us. We went and made a complaint to the warden. By the time we came back, it had already turned into a museum. Everyone came to our floor just to have a look of it. It became more of a refreshment before the examination and helped us get relieved from studies for a while.

Still wonder what it was, but was really a different experience which I could not jot down fully on some blog or paper.. 

2 comments:

Sarojini G Ratansheel said...

pathetic. I personally don't beleive in all these stuffs. but after hearing such stories, i ll be in catch 22.dunno, y people try to do all such stupid activities.

Mukta Dhanuka said...

Hmm I don't know whether one should believe or not, even I don't if I believe or not.
But I am trying to find out more about this topic through Google.

Post a Comment