Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Was she wrong or me..?? really does not matter..!!

It's about yesterday.We had just stepped out of the mall after watching a pathetic movie. Already, we were quiet disappointed and more of irritated with the movie..may be that's why it all happened..

We came out and were trying to find a way back to home..and to be frank..I am not good at remembering addresses, roads and landmarks..So is the case with my friend who was there with me..I can proudly say I am atleast better than her.. ;)

We asked a guy who was selling tender coconut on roads..he directed us to one of the roads..from where I could relate a little, and we almost reached the road from where we could get a Volvo bus or some auto..But thereon I was a little confused about which road to take further..

There were two ladies on the road..one on a two wheeler and the other one..standing on the road..they were busy gossipping so much..that I would have said "excuse me' for some 5-6 times but none of them bothered to reply back..They behaved as if they could not hear me, were dump or if I did not exist at all..they only knew what they thought of...

I was very irritated by this and I just moved on blabbering.."If they did not want to help/reply they could have said, what's the reason of ignoring like this..non sense people..blah..blah.." .. I think I was quiet audible to them.. :)

We would have moved only a 50 meters of distance..when the other lady on the vehicle came to us and said ..you people were saying something..Tell me how can I help you..I was seriously in no mood to ask anything to them by then..

My friend asked and she directed us to the same way, we were moving on..

I mean in this whole drama, whether I was wrong or she..I don't really know..feel as if both were 50% wrong and 50% right..but definitely I felt a little embarrased about what I  said in anger for them.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) ...

Post a Comment