Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Compliment Smells Fishy..!!



I find a lot of people longing to hear good words about themselves, just a few words or lines in their admiration makes them do almost anything for you. I belong to the second set of people. Our class of people are different as in we suspect each and every compliment made to you as a trap thrown just to get you caught. I know this may not be the right attitude towards people who are genuinely praising you. But then, this is how the world is now-a-days. Every word of admiration gives me a feeling of suspicion about the intention of the person who just spoke it. 

In today's mean world, where most people don't even waste a minute in talking to somebody without any reason or self gain, why would somebody spend a minute or two just to come to you and say nice things?

However, as they say, A Compliment a Day, Keeps the Blues Away..Certainly a compliment makes you feel a little good about yourself. But continuously re-analyzing yourself to keep up with those honey coated words is a real challenge. September had been a great month to me in that regard. Lots of people have been throwing away lots of nice & sweet words to flatter me..Thank you guys, I would try to take all of them positively..

No comments:

Post a Comment