Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

First Assignment: Cover Page of Autobiography


I enrolled for a ‘Crash Course on Creativity’ some time back, which started on 22nd April, 2013. First assignment is to design the cover pager for an autobiography. It’s fun just to think about it. I always wanted to write one but when it really came down to start writing one, was not that easy.

Here is how it goes, one of the cover page designs, I may go for in future


********************************************************************************************************





And I kept moving, and viewing, and sensing, and exhilarating, and doing everything for which exists, a verb to describe...living each and every moment to its true potential. Some in this life, a lot others in virtual reality!


Not a life of things but the flight of wings..!!


********************************************************************************************************


Your feedback and suggestions are wholeheartedly welcome..!! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mukta, I followed your blog from the creativity crash course and look forward to seeing more of your work .

Mukesh said...

Did you draw the pic ? This looks awesome..

Mukta Dhanuka said...

Hi Mukesh, thanks. I love drawing/sketching etc.. but I have not drawn this one.

Post a Comment