Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Assignment 2: Mind Map for a Silent 30 Minutes Walk at Terrace


Click on the image to enlarge


I am an obsever in general. So, I find such an activity of observing things, places, people around, including surrounding, environment and vicinity, a part of my day to day, rather minute to minute activity. I had never tried mind mapping in the past. Whilst I do agree that humans prefer non-linear scanning of a page full of information, but Frankly speaking I am rather a fan of reading and organizing information in a bullet or list like format which is easy to read and digest for me. The freedom to stick images and pictures make the information easy to recollect with a glance or an ultra quick scan, which can be done anyways whether it's a list or a non linear map.

Undoubtedly, it's always refreshing to take a break from the normale and go for a silent peaceful walk, to let new ideas germinate but I am almost a regular practitioner of this, so did not see much difference :-)

Your ideas & suggestions are welcome as always..!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment