Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mysterious Me..!!


I don't know why am I so weird. Sometimes I talk as if I am a chatterbox, will say something or the other, with no reason at all, and most of it won't even make any sense to me. I do not know what kind of an impression it leaves to the listener, may be that I am very immatured & impulsive..

This is one part of me which even I have not explored properly so far. It's just that I keep on saying whatever pops up in my mind without thinking and with no idea of whether I should or should not...I am just thinking of a similar incident which happened today, now when I re-analyze the whole situation, I feel guilty of saying so many things, and now I believe that someone has rightly said this..you can't take your words back & undo the impact/effect of those words..

Sometimes I wonder if I have a split personality or something, I would be so so so silent at times, that people urge me to say something while sometimes so talkative, that I loose the control over myself and would say anything..and anything means..just anything..!!

Its like an ocean which stays calm as long as it is possible, with everything inside being thrown away on the other bank, where it does not make any sense at all..

For now, I am a question mark for myself..!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment