Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Everything keeps changing.. and So do My Choices..!!

I do not know what inspired me to write this. But this is something that I have been thinking from quiet sometime. I have often heard people saying that as you grow up, your likes and dislikes keep changing. But my question is, to what extent?  There can be minor deviations, that’s what I personally feel but absolute contrary is the fact that I have experienced.

There are things which I was mad about, chocolates, ice-creams, books, reading, writing stuff, sketching  & so on.. all these things do not excite me any longer. I had chocolates kept with me for months and months and I did not even look at them, not because I was following a diet plan or something like that. It’s just that there was never a urge to eat them. So is the case with ice-creams. There were numerous things that I liked and could not resist in the past but I hardly feel their absence in my life now. I don’t even know if this is too normal a symptom or quiet absurd, if it is something to be sad about or everything is just as normal as it was, in lines to what they say ‘ Change is the only, ultimate truth of life’.



No comments:

Post a Comment