Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Curious Me..!!

I am curious, inquisitively and passionately curious..!!


I want to know everything, answers to all the questions and keys to all the locks, which are there around..I don't know why, but when I see/read something or talk/discuss something with anybody, I like to look at the things from all the different point of views I could. It's superbly interesting to look at the results of all the possible angles till you find the critical angle..and I really really really..enjoy it.. ;)

So, I ask all the questions that arise in my mind, for it's far better to open your mouth, even if you are going to say something really dumb & stupid and clarify your thoughts, instead of sitting down, pretending to be the one 'Who knows it all'..I mean that's what I think, you may have a different perspective..

But there is an issue here, most people that I have come across so far, they don't like to be questioned on any matter..for they presume it as an attempt to degrade them.. but I have no such intentions ever..don't be judgmental.. 

And when a lot of questions get cascaded in my mind during a discussion, I like to ask them asap, as and when I get an opportunity, for I am scared of forgetting to ask them. It makes me uncomfortable even if one of the questions remains unanswered. 

I know..It becomes irritating for people at times when I shoot questions one after the other, but again it is not intentional..


No comments:

Post a Comment