Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lost In Me

I am pretty reserved sort of..as far as my nature is concerned..It takes me time to mix with newbies..

I have my own world of fun and fantasy..I believe in a set of principles and theories..I cannot compromise with any of them in any case..and for nobody indeed..

I like helping people..can almost never say a NO to anybody..

All these things make life difficult for you at one point of time..

Lise has never been easy for me..I have seen so many ups and downs..every now and then..But I have managed pretty well so far..and hope will make the rest of my life smooth one day..

Just hoping for the best to happen.. :)

1 comment:

Rashmi Singh said...

I can find my emotional threads attached to your blogs.I am going through a phase you have already been through Boss.Your posts are like mirror to me.What I liked most is that all your posts ends on a positive note or ends with optimism.

P.S: Boss if you find any grammatical error in my comments please bear with me & correct me.

Post a Comment