Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Trumpet Of Goodness

I have always hated the dual faced diplomatic people scattered in immense quantity in every part of the world..I don't understand what people gain by pretending themselves what they are not..

I am a pretty straight forward person who has always liked honesty..and nothing else..

That's the reason I never believed in friends..Because all the friends you find today are your friends just because they want one thing or the other from you..

But four years ago..some people changed my beliefs..I found some good, really good people.. I am grateful and proud to have them in my life..

Few of those people, however, whom I did consider friends..but in reality, they never were..they just pretended to be good in front of others and met their selfish interests meanwhile..No wonder..why people say ..there are no free lunches in this world..this is something that I  did realize gradually..

But today I finally kicked them out of my life forever..and no Regrets..Believe Me..It feels great infact.. [:)]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mukta,
This is a great eye opener blog. So realistic! I liked it very much.

-Shashi

Post a Comment