Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

There is much to do..beyond your Job..!!

I know a workaholic like me, should be the last person in the world to give others a lecture about doing something in life for themselves, that can bring true happiness and satisfaction to them. But believe me, you know more when you yourself have been through something..

During the past few months, I was working like an insane it seems, I mean continuously working for 14 to 16 hours a day is no less than madness..like I had forgotten that I too have a life of my own..Job is a just a part of my life and not the only thing left in my life..

I tried to work harder every day to prove myself but now I have understood one thing, you just don't need to prove anything to anyone, time will tell everything..I overlooked my health, did not watch even a single movie over the past two months, had stopped listening to music...blah..blah..blah..

The person who was a movie freak once, used to watch 4-5 movies back to back, used to listen to music all round the day..if have stopped doing all these..was a sign that there is something wrong with the way I had been living those days..I was a little frustrated and bored of my routine of going to office, working like a nerd, used to forget to have water till I was in office..I mean.."Get a life dude, seriously, I mean it." I fell ill often and still do, but then this weekend I had a break of 5 days, when I got time to think about me, my life and the way I can stay happy..All thanks to "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara", pathetic movie..but the only good thing about the movie is it makes you realize the value of this second, this moment and to enjoy it to its fullest.

Working hard to make your future secure, ruining your present will do no good to you, because how do you know that you will live that much to enjoy with what you have saved for your old age..

So I have started living my life again, the way I used to and will continue to do so..atleast I hope so...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is true.......
Job is part of life not life.
:)

Mukta Dhanuka said...

Yep, now I know that :)

Post a Comment